by Tim KimberleyJune 1st, 2013 Be First to Comment
Reason Number 6: This is a FULL Course on Textual Criticism!
I (Michael Patton) dreamed about this during class one day at seminary. I prayed “Lord, let me take this stuff I am learning to the entire world. It is not fair that only those in seminary get this type of education. Everyone needs it.” I wanted to find some way to teach the exact same things that we learned in seminary, knowing that people who have the Spirit of God in them will respond with rebirth and jubilation as their faith was strengthened.
This course on textual criticism is not a dumbed down course. I have instructed the teachers to give their entire course that they would teach at seminary. Dan Wallace will break this subject down into 30-40 sessions of deep teaching. However, I have also told Dan to make sure that he teaches to those who may not have ever heard the word “textual criticism.”
This is the real deal folks. You will be training with Dan Wallace, one of the most respected textual critics in the world, getting his best on the subject in this full course on textual criticism. Join with us now.
Keep the Faith. It is a cross to bear, but it is true.
President, Credo House Ministries
- Seven Reasons to Love Textual Criticism: #3 – Correcting Misconceptions About the History of the Bible
- Just 24 Hours Left! – Credo Course – #1 Reason to Love Textual Criticism: The Enemies of the Gospel know Textual Criticism
- 1 Hour Left to Kickstart Textual Criticism!
- Only 6 Hours Left to Kickstart Textual Criticism!
- Seven Reasons to Love Textual Criticism: #7 It’s the first step in all of Bible Study