by Tim KimberleyOctober 24th, 2012 2 Comments
What do you do if you want to learn all about Church History? What curriculum do you use? How do you take your family, friends or a small group through the story of the Bride of Christ?
The options are few and far between. If curriculum exists it usually doesn’t fit with younger people who have grown up in a post-modern skeptical world. Some curriculum will put you to sleep. How can the story of the Bride of Christ put anyone to sleep? What a crime. Other options are just way too long. Yes, it is 2,000 years of history, but we think 4 sessions is just perfect.
Learn more about this new study through all 2,000 years of Church History by clicking here:
- Our Next Curriculum: 2,000 Years in the Making
- Only 3 Hours Left to Kickstart Church History!
- Why Study Church History? Reason #3: Studying church history will conserve the faith for the future
- Why Study Church History – Reason #2: Studying Church History Will Curb the Arrogance of Our Present
- Review of the Church History Study