by C Michael PattonMarch 31st, 2012 4 Comments
Those of you who are already on our email list, have been experiencing our new short original series called “Ten Myths of the Resurrection” with Dr. Mike Licona. I pray that it is blessing you this Easter season. Those of you who are not subscribed, should subscribe NOW! It is really a great series.
Here is a link to the first myth:
And here are two more that you might have missed.
To get the rest for the next seven days (along with other great stuff from Credo House Ministries), subscribe now! (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
- Did the Apostles Hallucinate When They Said They Saw the Risen Christ?
- Can we really prove the resurrection? Isn’t it a matter of faith?
- Does Science Prove that Resurrections Cannot Occur?
- Top 5 Resurrection Myths – #3: The Resurrection Was Borrowed from Ancient Myths
- Is There Enough Evidence for the Resurrection?