by C Michael PattonJuly 24th, 2010 10 Comments
Top Ten Reasons why the Evangelical did not cross the road
10. Because there was not a tea party on the other side of the road.
9. Because he was not sure WWJD in any given road crossing situation.
8. He wanted to avoid the man begging for money on the other side. He just needs to get a job.
7. The road was named after Bill Clinton.
6. He did not read anything about crossing the road in Purpose Driven Life.
5. On the other side of the road there was a guy who was the friend of a friend of a friend who voted for Obama.
4. Their church was watch the movie “The Road” on Sunday mornings instead of listening to a sermon. He wanted to wait until it was over to see what to do.
3. There were Fundamentalists on one side and liberals on the other side. He wanted to mediate so he went to the middle of the road.
2. Because he was waiting for the guy from the golf-cart ministry to pick him up.
1. While the main campus of his church was on the other side of the road, he had a satellite campus on his. Why cross?
- Top Eleven Reasons Why the Reformed Theologian Did not Cross the Road
- Top Ten Reasons the Dispensationalist Did NOT Cross the Road
- Top Eleven Reasons the Arminian Did Not Cross the Road
- Top Ten Reasons Why the Emerger Did Not Cross the Road?
- Theology Unplugged: What is the “True” Church #4