Look the word up. Good word.
This will represent our new “side blog” which will contain plugs, announcements, and other things that don’t deserve a formal blog post.
- -Please pray for my friend Michael Spencer. My heart breaks for him.
- -Parchment and Pen is #4 in religious blogs on Technorati.
- -I am down this evening with serious tailbone (?) pain. I don’t know where this has come from. It has been six or seven weeks sense it started and is progressively getting worse. It is so bad tonight that I can hardly think. The only thing that gets rid of the pain are pain pills, but they keep my mind messed up. Any thoughts?
- -Have you noticed the changes on the site? Things are getting much more accessible every day. Check it out: www.reclaimingthemind.org.
- –Dan Kimball is going to be on Converse with Scholars live this Thursday evening (yes, you heard right—CWS is back!). You can join us live and talk to Dan. More to come.
- -Looking for the best Bible commentaries out there? Look no further than here.
- -Did you know that you can support Reclaiming the Mind Ministries by buying Amazon through us? Look on the lower right of this blog and you will find out link through.
- -Fitness tip: You cannot spot reduce. Sit-ups do not reduce stomach size.
- -Been watching Alias. On season 5. Not bad if you can get past how this 110 pound girl knocks out 300 pound guys with one (roundhouse) kick.
- -You know you can follow me on Twitter here. I have been voted “The Most Profound Tweeter” by my kids.