- Check out Michael Spencer’s (the IMonk) lament
- You have to get this book. Order it now. It seriously may be the best defense for the deity of Christ ever put in print. Pre-order now.
- We need you to facilitate The Theology Program in your church. Please get in contact with me as the semester begins in Sept. You can be a vital part of what we are doing friends . . . even you Benedict!
- Please send us money. The more the better! In fact, I will ask Benedict, a personal friend, to say a mass for you. Really folks, please consider joining our mission through your support. We have a very large mission and vision but we need partnership. Contact me if you would like to talk.
- We have reopened the theology section of the forums. If you want to continue to discuss these issues, but find the blog post is moving down in rank, go there! We also need some volunteers to get things going. Please be irenically polemic :) in your conversations.
- Just posted this paper on modern developments in Roman Catholicism on the RMM Theological Library. I think you will find it very interesting considering all our discussion the last two weeks.
Recantations,Â Restatements,Â and Review:
- I am not a relativist. I do believe in absolute truth. I am not postmodern or emerging! Check out the “Postmodern” and “Emerging” categories on this blog! Simply because I understandÂ where postmoderns are comingÂ from does not mean that I have defected to their worldview. Quit accusing me of these things. (I hear that! Â . . .Â Taffy just said “If the shoe fits!”)
- Thanks James White for having me on the show and giving me time. It was fun.
- I do believe in absoluteÂ essentials. Please quit saying I don’t. Please read this blog if you want my view of orthodoxy.Â
- Kristie’s (my wife) birthday was the 11th. We are going to stay the night a the Gaylord Texan tomorrow. Although we have to take the kids (four of them), it should be fun.
- Sunday I will be teaching on Texual Critisism.
- Nothing new with my mother. She is still very bad. I can’t hardly write about it so that is all I will say. Please pray.
God bless you all this weekend!